25 Amazing Bollywood Facts You Have Probably Never Heard Before
Bollywood is loaded with excitement, prattle, paparazzi and well-kept insider facts. In the event that you thought you knew Bollywood in and out, here’s a rundown that’ll unquestionably influence you to complete a twofold check! This rundown of probably the most obscure Bollywood realities will truly knock your socks off!
1.Waheeda Rahman has played both mother and sweetheart to Amitabh Bachchan . She played his adoration enthusiasm for ‘Adalat’ (1976) and mother in ‘Trishul’ (1978).
2. Sunil Dutt at first used to be a RJ for Radio Ceylon and needed to talk with his most loved performing artist Nargis. Be that as it may, he couldn’t state a solitary word before her and the meeting must be dropped. A long time later, when he at last got an opportunity to work with her in ‘Mother India’ (1957), they began to look all starry eyed at and got hitched.
3.In the film ‘Courageous woman,’ Kareena Kapoor wore more than 130 distinct dresses by top form fashioners from everywhere throughout the world. It has been accounted for that Kareena’s closet for the film was a standout amongst the most costly out of all the Bollywood motion pictures at any point made!
4. Saif Ali Khan was the first decision for Shahrukh Khan’s part in ‘Dilwale Dulhania Le Jayenge’. Indeed, it is harder to trust that Tom Cruise was additionally considered for the part of Raj Malhotra!
5. ‘Rockstar’ was shot backward, with the peak being shot first. Reason: The movie producers did not have any desire to mess Ranbir Kapoor’s haircut.
6. Anil Kapoor’s family lived in Raj Kapoor’s carport when they initially moved to Mumbai. Afterward, they moved to a room in one of Mumbai’s working class rural areas.
7. Raj Kapoor’s ‘Mera Naam Joker’ was the principal Hindi motion picture to have not one but rather two interims!
8. Performing artist Amjad Khan was nearly dropped from the film ‘Sholay’ (1975) in light of the fact that scriptwriter Javed Akhtar discovered his voice excessively frail for Gabbar Singh’s part. Danny Denzongpa was drawn closer for that part at first which at long last went to Amjad Khan.
9. Srideviwas just 13, when she played Rajnikanth’s progression mother in a Tamil film called ‘Moondru Mudichu.’
10. Shekhar Kapur was initially drawn in to be hitched to Shabana Azmi however it didn’t work out.
11. ‘Mughal-e-Azam’ was a trilingual motion picture – with all scenes shot thrice in Hindi, Tamil and English. At the point when the Tamil one slumped wretchedly, the English dialect one was prematurely ended very quickly!
12. Devika Rani was the principal on-screen character with a degree in film-production.
13.Kaho Naa Pyar Hai’ was added to the Guinness Book of World Records 2002 release for winning the most number of honors for a film. The film won an aggregate of 92 grants!
14. Rajnikanth never said “Enna Rascala! ”
15. Our Mr. Stickler, Aamir Khan originates from the family of an exceptionally renowned revolutionary& prominent author, none other than, Maulana Abul Kalam Azaad.
16. Ranveer Singh, unique name, Ranveer Singh Bhavnani is really Sonam Kapoor’s cousin!
17. Mera Naam Joker and LOC: Kargil both with a run time of 255 minutes are the longest movies at any point made in India.
18.’Silsila’ (1981) is the main motion picture in which Shashi Kapoor played a senior sibling to Amitabh Bachchan. In every single other film likeDeewar, Suhaag, Do Aur Do Paanch and Namak Halaal,Amitabh played the senior kin.
19. Indians purchase 2.7 billion motion picture tickets every year, the most elevated on the planet. Be that as it may, our normal ticket cost is among the most minimal on the planet, so incomes are a part contrasted with Hollywood!