1. At the point when Rajini was filling in as a conductor his pay was around Rs.750
2. His companion Raj Bahadur, with whom he is still close, urged him to seek after his fantasies and turn into an on-screen character. Bahadur requesting that he select in the Madras Film Institute.
3. Rajinikanth was seen in a Kannada play at the Film Institute by chief K Balachander. ‘Learn Tamil,’ the executive told Rajini before clearing out.
4. In the wake of assuming a few negative parts and characters with dim shades, his first positive part was in S P Muthuraman’s Bhuvana Oru Kelvikkuri.
5. Rajinikanth’s first huge business achievement was Billa, a redo of the 1978 Amitabh Bachchan-starrer, Don.
6. Moondru Moogam had Rajini assuming a triple part out of the blue. It earned him a Best Actor grant from the Tamil Nadu government.
7. T Rama Rao’s Andha Kanoon was Rajinikanth’s first Bollywood film.
8. In 1988, Rajinikanth showed up in the English activity experience Bloodstone.
9. Rajinikanth’s film Raaja Chinna Roja was the primary Tamil film that included liveliness in the motion picture.
10. Thalapathi was likewise the hotshot’s solitary film that was discharged by the Censor Board with a U/A testament.
11. The main motion picture that Rajinikanth composed the screenplay for was Valli. He completed a visitor part in the film also.
12. Baasha, which discharged in 1995, set up the performer as a hotshot and broke a few film industry records.
13. Other than featuring in Tamil, Hindi, Malayalam, Kannada and Telugu films, Rajinikanth likewise featured in a Bengali film, Bhagya Debata.
14. Enthiran is the main Tamil film that made it into IMDb’s Top 50 films from around the globe list in 2010.
15. Rajinikanth for the most part goes to the Himalayas after the arrival of his movies. Likewise to Bangalore be that as it may, is his most loved spot to hang out with his old mates.
16. Enthiran has been incorporated as a contextual analysis in an IIM-A postgraduate elective course, Contemporary Film Industry: A Business Perspective.
17. Meena is the main performing artist who has acted with him as a youngster craftsman and afterward as his courageous woman.
18. The genius’ blockbuster motion picture Enthiran was initially expected to be finished by Kamal Haasan.
19. Yet, he cannot, saying that no one can constrain him to enter legislative issues or prevent him from doing as such.